Restaurant Team Member/ Cook
A position at Chick-fil-A Oswego is more than just a job, it's an opportunity! In addition to working directly for an independent Owner/Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A Oswego is a great place to work for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part Time Benefits offered:
- Employee food discounts
- Flexible schedules
- On-the-job training
- Closed on Sundays and Holidays
- Free uniform
- Fun family atmosphere
- and much more!
Candidates must be 16 yrs. or older to apply.
Full Time Benefits
- Competitive pay – Raises following completion of training and development of additional skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance options
- Shift Premium – Additional hourly wage for team members opening or closing 3 or more times per week
- Advancement opportunities – industry-leading leadership development
- Paid time off/Vacation accrual
- Sundays Off
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Team Member Handbook
- Understand all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and presentation expectations.
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive role in customer recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able work.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
- Be a team player
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
- Takes Initiative
- Outgoing and fun
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Demonstrate leadership attributes
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to needs of the team
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
Chick-fil-A Oswego provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.
chickfila, chick fil a, chick-fil-a, cfa, foh, front of house, front-of-house, boh, back of house, back-of-house, cashier, customer service, drive thru, kitchen, line cook, food prep, chef, kitchen, host, hostess, dining room, maintenance, cleaner, dish, dishwasher, guest services, shift, supervisor leader, hospitality, professional, associate, crew, team member, food service, worker, part time, part-time, p/t, full time, full-time, f/t, daylight, evening, day, night, AM, PM, fast food, fast-food, quick service, mascot, representative, opening, closing, mid
Location: Oswego, IL