Front Counter Team Member
Chick-fil-A Oswego wants be a favorite in the local community. We are actively looking for remarkable people to help create a hospitable environment in the restaurant.
The Front Counter Team Member role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Sundays off
- Competitive pay
- Free/Discount on food items
- College scholarship opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Fun learning environment
- Many leadership opportunities
- Opportunities to travel helping open future restaurants
Characteristics of the perfect candidate include, but are not limited to:
- Never short of a smile
- Speaks enthusiastically
- Service oriented
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to work quickly
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Cash handling functions
- Make emotional connections with guests
- Modeling a 'customers-first' attitude at all times
- Ensuring customers are waited on quickly, efficiently and in a pleasant manner
- Operating a cash register
- Demonstrating a positive, helpful attitude as well as presenting professional conduct and appearance at all times
- Ability to work on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Stand for long periods of time.
In any given shift, you may be a cashier, a bagger or expeditor, a stocker, a drive-thru representative inside and outside, a specialty drinks maker, a server, or more...!
We love to promote from within so there are opportunities to advance into leadership, including being considered for the high performing leadership team.