Shift Leader / Team Leader
At Chick-fil-A, Team Leaders are responsible for assisting the management team in all aspects of shift management and ensuring that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience. Team Leaders are responsible for supervising assigned stations for an entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant in the absence of a manager; following established opening and closing procedures.
• Insures that Team Members follow recipes and read tickets to accurately prepare all orders.
• Insures that Team Members are extremely accurate with weights and measurements for all recipe items.
• Insures that Team Members work at a pace to maintain restaurant’s established speed of service guidelines.
• Insures that workstations are clean at all times.
• Insures that cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all times.
• Executes proper security and cash handling and control procedures and holds cashiers accountable toadhering to policies and procedures.
• Insures that Team Members monitor dining room, restroom, parking lot and overall facility cleanliness.
• Perform any of the tasks above as needed throughout shift
• Addresses guest issues that may arise; consults with management regarding complex issues.
• Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
• Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to management for appropriate handling.
• Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
Working at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a path to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
- Flexible Hours You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator- The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- PTO and insurance options
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Must be 18+ years old
• Must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest, dependable and have great guest service skills.
• Must have flexible availability, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights and weekends (Friday-Saturday). Closed Sundays.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills • Ability to carry totes/TMS Bags (approximately 10- 40 lbs.) filled with catering food trays and gallon beverages.
• The team member is frequently required to bend, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or static motion and to look up and/or down, and lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
* No Experience Necessary We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving guests. We will teach you everything else you need to know